My first post

Hello there i am Chelsea! I am gonna try this blog thing and i will probably fail miserably.
I feel like there is so many people out there that think like i do or need to see something from different perspective. My mind is always going crazy thinking about what ifs and silly things that have no significance. I suffer from Chronic Depression, Rheumatoid Disease, Anxiety, and Bi-polar disorder. I really have no plan for where this blog site thing will end up or if anyone will actually read it. This will probably end up being me rambling on about every situation i run into and not a specific topic. 
Cayson
I have two sons ages one and five. my kids are my life, I will most definitely end up with some mommy madness blogs lmao. Cayson is in transition kindergarten and Brantley goes to daycare. 
Brantley
I live in Oklahoma and i am buying a trailer with my boyfriend Edward of almost 10 months(met on march 23 2017) He is my other half for sure I carry all the crazy and he carries all the calm. 
My love and I
My life is pretty chaotic but Its my life and i'm happy to be here. I have a dog named Beretta and she is a handful we love her to death but we had a hard time getting there. i have a lot of stories that lye ahead for you if you stick around to read them.


Sincerely, 
Chelsea Lynn

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see what all to write about! ♡ you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! I am not so sure what i will end up writing about. What would you like to read about?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finally bedtime