Websites that offer FREE products in exchange for a review!


I have been doing product testing for about a year now. Starting out I had to really do my research and find out which websites were worth my time. Some of the listed websites are fantastic while others are mediocre.. The most important thing when becoming a product tester is to make sure that you do not OVER DO IT! I have personally been cut out of some awesome websites because I had so many items coming that I could not keep up. I would get items and not know where they came from there for not know where to post my review.. I know you all are here for the links so I will spare you anymore back story. 

  • THE INSIDER:
  • The insiders does not have a huge amount of products to review. I have not been chosen for any of the campaigns. They do have a large variety of items to review though. Just patently waiting to be picked!
  • YOU MAY HAVE BETTER LUCK!


SMILEY360
  • Smiley360 is a GREAT place to start! With this website they have "missions" you take a short survey to see if you qualify. If you qualify you accept the mission. They send you the product and then you do social reviews. To do the reviews go to your sharing tools and share to your facebook, facebook page, twitter, pinterest, and instagram. They have you do a retail review and screen shot it. You then upload it to your sharing tools. You have to get so many points to finish your mission. If the mission has 200 available points you only have to get 80 points to complete your mission. This website has a lot of over the counter medications and supplements. It is MOSTLY health but sometimes there are other items. Missons come very frequently! 
  • RECOMMENDED!

PINCHME:
  Pinchme is a sample box once a month on a tuesday at 12pm ET they have samples for you to claim. To have the best chance at grabbing samples update your account the day before! I have gotten Pinchme boxes for 6 months now and have only not qualified 1 month so I believe that the odds are pretty fair.

 RECOMMENDED! 

  • CROWDTAP
  • I can not say enough good things about crowdtap! This site is so many great things wrapped into one! This site not only do you get to try new products for free you can also do surveys and polls to earn points and get gift cards! FOR REAL! I have gotten food items, makeup, health items.. They have everything! To find the 'samples' go to Explore and then click on the link for samples. They usually have about 2 at time! You fill out the survey and then wait to see if you are approved. If so they send you an email letting you know that the item is on its way! Once you get the items you go to the mission page and do the report. They have a link to the places that they would like you to review.
  •               RECOMMENDED!

  • LOREAL USA
  • I have not been chosen for any of the products so far but this is only hair and make up! They are pretty selective. Follow the link to fill out the form and wait for them to send an email saying if you have been picked to join the loreal community if you were they will give you a log in code and password. Fill out the survey for them to see what all you are interested in. That survey is a bit long but hopefully worth it!
  • YOU MAY HAVE BETTER LUCK! 

  • BZZAGENT
  • Bzzagent has many different kinds of items for testing. I have gotten 3 so far from them dog food, childrens multivitamins, and razors. This site had surveys for you to fill out to get to know you and what you are interested. Randomly they post new surveys so keep an eye out for them. This usually means that there is a new bzzcampaign coming soon! They DO NOT email you when there are new surveys so if you do not check the site you will most likely miss out! The higher your Bzzscore is the more frequent and better bzzcampaigns will be! After getting your product you can review the products right on your main page!
  • NOT BAD!

  • HOME TESTERS CLUB
  • Home testers club seems to be more targeted towards moms. They DO NOT send an email when products are available. Once you make your profile go to 'Try products' if anything is available it will have a survey for you to fill out. I have only been approved for one product and it still has not arrived.. finger nail polish WHERE ARE YOU? The survey for me to review it is already up and ready to go but I have not gotten it yet. I am pretty bummed out! I have though heard really good things about them and my situation may just be a bit behind.
  • YOU MAY HAVE BETTER LUCK!

  • VIEWPOINT SAMPLING
  • After you sign up for Viewpoints they send you emails letting you know that there is a new product up for grabs. In that email there will be a link to the survey. The surveys are easy and short. If you are selected you will get another email asking for you to confirm your address and asking if you are still interested. Of course we are viewpoints! The products for this one are in my opinion MEGAproducts! Chainsaws, strollers, makeup, food, perfume, clothes, shoes.. you name it and viewpoints has probably already had it for review! I have gotten a great deal of products from them and after the product ships they send another email with a link to review it. One review. That is it. 
  • RECOMMENDED!
For more websites that offer products in exchange for a review, freebies, and more come join my facebook group here  Reviews, Freebies, and Mega Deals!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post

Finally bedtime