Hey guys!

Recently I found the best thing to add to my kitchen. I hate changing my sponges out so often and dealing with them when they stink or get nasty. I bought silicon dish scrubbers from Amazon and haven't used my sponges once they arrived at my door!  You use them JUST like your sponges but they LAST and do an amazing job! I will not be going back to regular sponges!


  • ✅ CONVENIENT: Silicone material allows the sponges to be easily washed and dried ensuring minimal residue left on the sponges
  • ✅ STURDY: Flexible material allows the sponges to be bent while cleaning corners without damage
  • ✅ MULTIPLE USE: Can also be used as a mug coaster and hot pan holder
  • ✅ GREAT VALUE: Bonus sponge holder with every purchase

Here is a link to purchase your own for $12.99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post

Finally bedtime